But there is a problem
There is only one gnd circuit
Gnd the microcontroller and circuit common
So I shield connected to common ground?
...mohammad

Re: help me :idea:

Postby pier » 28 May 2014, 10:28

Hi Mohammad.
I doubt that the problem is due to the length of the cable (2 m only) but to remove any doubt you can try to connect the sensor directly to the micro without the cable.
If that works then you can try lowering the pull up resistor as said Deluca and connect the shield of the cable only on the micro side (do not connect the shield even from the sensor side).
For the clock frequency you must obviously enter the correct value that you want using in the "$crystal =" directive.
If it does not work and you're sure of what you have done, I would think to sensor problems.
pier

Re: help me :idea:

Postby ...mohammad » 28 May 2014, 18:43

pier wrote:Hi Mohammad.
I doubt that the problem is due to the length of the cable (2 m only) but to remove any doubt you can try to connect the sensor directly to the micro without the cable.
If that works then you can try lowering the pull up resistor as said Deluca and connect the shield of the cable only on the micro side (do not connect the shield even from the sensor side).
For the clock frequency you must obviously enter the correct value that you want using in the "$crystal =" directive.
If it does not work and you're sure of what you have done, I would think to sensor problems.

Hi
Really thank you
I got to experience a lot of you
Thank you for the administrator and users
I'm testing in the future and will report the results to you
Thank you all
...mohammad

Previous

Return to BASCOM-AVR